Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Belated Auld Lang Syne

The less said about my recent absence, the better. But I would like to thank every one of you who left messages of encouragement--they were most welcome--and immediately made me regret signing off with so much finality. Most encouraging were those of you who wrote that our blog was doing some good.

After not very long, and with the presidential election and the recent brouhaha with Kwame (Kingpin) Kilpatrick, upon whom we've commented before, I find the need to start posting again, at least once in a while. Then there is that whole jihad thing that's still facing all of us.

And if you can't change your mind during an election year, when can you ever?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A warm welcome back!

T.R. Clancy said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Dearborn Underground in my inbox again. Happy New Year, DU!!!

billybabble said...

Welcome back. I'm glad to see that you've reconsidered. :) I'll start sending out your links to stories again !!!

Anonymous said...

Very glad you are back TR, the need is still there and you fulfill it well.

Anonymous said...

Well, what a relief!!