Saturday, February 23, 2008

Barack the Messiah

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama

Lebanon, New Hampshire.January 7, 2008.

I just found out about this blog, ironically titled, Is Barack Obama the Messiah?, in a WND article.

The blog pretty much speaks for itself, but the material on it really must be seen to be believed.


Anonymous said...

Or is it B. Hussein the fudge pack?

Anti-Racist Blog said...

D.O. is back!! Yay! I thought you were gone forever. So happy you are back online.

Anonymous said...

Obama seems more like a false prophet than a "messiah".

Read this:

Obama's women reveal his secret

thesis writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards