Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's a Sign of the Times



Short and sweet.

Our friends at the United American Committee are taking the direct approach in getting their message out, hiring a billboard to raise awareness about the dangers of Sharia law. The billboard is on southbound I-75, between Monroe and the Ohio line.

The message is undeniable, and people can't be reminded enough. Thanks, you guys, for getting this done. We hope it keeps people talking.

Or maybe you don't think the message is undeniable. If you think Sharia is a good thing for America, we'd be interested in hearing your reasons.

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Fantastic, thanks for posting it and great pics

-JP

Anonymous said...

snooze, sharia law is the last thing on my mind. How about the glooming global economic crisis.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your zzz's. You won't have them for much longer.

Anonymous said...

Sharia Law? Is this the law Obama's gonna put in place that says I have to Sharia all my money with the
underprivileged?

Just kidding, I actually wish Obama was America's greatest threat.

Anonymous said...

I predict the ADC and CAIR will remain silent on this one. What do others think?
M. Hawkins

Anonymous said...

I'm from Ohio. I had to drive my husband to the airport and saw this sign on my way home. I was happy to see someone in our area bringing awareness to Islamic law.