Monday, February 26, 2007

Vets Plan 'Gathering of Eagles' to Protect the Vietnam Memorial on March 17

Ron Barbour is a frequent DU commentor, Vietnam veteran, and blogger at The Freedom Fighter’s Journal.

He has posted about a “Gathering of Eagles” at the Vietnam Memorial as a counter-demonstration to an anti-war protest scheduled to descend on that spot on March 17. Veterans and others are understandably concerned that the anti-war protesters may be tempted to deface the Wall, as they found it necessary to deface the steps of the Capitol at their mini-rally in January.

Take a look, and check out Ron's blog.

2 comments:

thad lucken said...

the womyn side of my fam are going and my bro and I are considering attending jsut to f wit em.
they have already started self destructing anyway as my one sister cant handle the others "aggression" ha!

they also want to bring the only white african american literature professor from wayne state with them but she's also such a db that they might end up gettin rid of her too.

there will be about ten thousand communists there but the blob will say there were millions.

slobs, I hope it dumps on them and the eagles get to laugh at their dumb asses. if you go and need money let me and my bro know. we'll probably be too busy amassing taxes for the enlightened.

Ronbo said...

Thanks for posting the link to my Blog!

I hope "Eagle Day" gets 500,000 Patriotic Demonstrators into Washington, D.C.on March 17th.

There is talk of creating a new political party that would seek a "Blue Revolution" -- a Second American Revolution -- to overthrow the tyranny of our current Establishment.

The coming events on March 17th may be the beginning of the Blue Revolution.

"Treason?"

"If this be treason make the most of it."

Cheers, Ronbo