Friday, February 16, 2007

Detroit Clergy Look Forward to Ecumaniacal Embrace of Nation of Islam

Detroit’s black leaders are giving a belated Valentine to that old race-baiter and Jew-hater, Louis Farrakhan, who is coming to town to give what the Detroit News calls a “major speech” before the Nation of Islam’s annual convention. (“Farrakhan ready for major speech”):

"'As we seek to move beyond our theology and embrace our humanity, this event is significant because this is the birthplace of the Nation of Islam,' said the Rev. Sam Bullock, president of the Council of Baptist Pastors, who was one of about 150 people to attend a news conference Thursday at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History."

The Nation of Islam is ostensibly Muslim in its theology, with some additional interesting points, including that Allah “appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited 'Messiah' of the Christians and the "Mahdi" of the Muslims.” The Nation of Islam was originated right here in Detroit. We originated carjacking, too.

Since Baptists are historically Trinitarian Christians who view Jesus Christ as the Messiah of the Christians, you can appreciate that Rev. Bullock’s decision to “move beyond theology and embrace” Farrakhan, (whom toadies of all faiths refer to with the honorific, “minister,”) had to entail the Baptist pastors moving awfully far. As for embracing our humanity, It happens that Farrakhan believes that “White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet,” so perhaps Rev. Bullock intends to exclude blue-eyed devils from the ecumenical hug.

Even Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is all goose-bumpy over the visit. "All of us are coming together in a major way in our community to hear from the minister, but also to have some real dialogue with each other," Kilpatrick was quoted as saying.

At Farrakhan’s last year’s Saviour’s Day speech (in honor of W. Fard Muhammad’s birthday), his dialogue included some of these gems:

"I'm warning you America. You better get rid of them neo-cons. That's the synagogue of Satan. They have made America weak. You're a weak nation now, and your country has been taken from you by the synagogue of Satan. They own congress. That's why the congress ain't right."

"God does not love everybody. He said he loved Jacob but he hated Esau. So if God is our example and he can love and he can hate then don't be afraid to love and don't be afraid to hate."

"Is Jerusalem surrounded by armies now? These neo-cons and Zionists have manipulated Bush and the American government and our boys and girls are dying in Iraq and in Afghanistan for the cause of Israel, not for the cause of America! Israel is the tail waggin' the dog, which is America. You may not like me, and I really don't give a damn. I'm throwin' the gauntlet down today.”

The Muslim man charged last December for planning to bomb a Rockford, Illinois shopping mall, Talib Abu Salam Ibn Shareef, was a Nation of Islam convert, as was, reportedly, his father before him. (“Shareef Followed Father Into Nation Of Islam”).

Shareef was arrested before he could carry out his plot because, unbeknownst to him, an acquaintance of his, (“CS”), with whom he was planning the operation, was cooperating with the FBI and taping their conversations.

These are excerpts from the FBI affidavit filed in support of Shareef’s indictment:

A few minutes after SHAREEF and the CS discussed shaving their body hair and meditating, SHAREEF stated: “I’m ready, man, these Kafirs [a term translated as “infidel”] don’t give a damn about us, niggers don’t care what happens to the Umma [an Arabic word meaning community or nation that is commonly used to mean the collective nation of Islamic states], about sisters getting raped, about brothers losing their (UI). They don’t care, man. All they care about is (UI)..I probably would have eventually ended up just stabbing the shit outta some Jews or something. Just stabbing them niggers with a steak knife. Dude, I ain’t gonna lie. Because during the war with Hezbollah, man, I had already started to look at synagogues out here and in the DeKalb area and everything. I was looking at synagogues, I was doing Mapquest…One of them was down the block from the masjid [mosque], I knew that they do their thing on Saturdays, right, I was like, I’m gonna lay low out here, I’m gonna camp out overnight, be out there on Friday night after Jumna” [Friday prayer] or Saturday morning about 12:00 or 1:00 o’clock, I be there. And as soon as I see them fools going in the building, I had planned on trying to grab one, depending on how it was, niggers trying to run in the building all at once and open up shop, I was just going to go over there and shank one or two of them.”

In Shareef’s videotaped statement made in anticipation of dying during the mall massacre, he said:

“This may be my last will and testament, the last words that I have spoken to those who know me, to those who do not know me. My name is Talib Abu Salam Ibn Shareef. I am 22 years of age. I am from America, and this tape is to let you guys know, who disbelieve in Allah, to let the enemies of Islam know, and to let the Muslims alike know that the time for jihad is now.…Be strong, oh Mujahideen. Be strong oh brothers who want to fight for jihad….This is a warning to those who disbelieve, that we are here for you, and I am ready to give my life…May Allah protect me on this mission we conduct…So do not cry, do not mourn for me. Do not believe what the kafir [infidel] will say about me when you read in the newspapers and when you see the television articles about me. Do not believe this. Understand that your son is a strong man…who believes and fears his Lord to the degree that he will give his life.”

I'm sure Detroit will be better off for having Louis Farrakhan in for a visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Shareef, now there is a character. We need to get more of them around us! jk. Read your blog ever so often and appreciate the read.